Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08277 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 156% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,735TL (117,604 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)