Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10920 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 54% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr14,405 (RD$ 131,913) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.05 (about 2 hours ago)