Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,722 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00875 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr18,039 (CH$2,060,842) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 86 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 442,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £28 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Montt costs CH$3,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U68,600 (about 1 hour ago)