Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,723 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.100 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr11,392 (R$ 10,356) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)