Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.206 DKK / USD
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 47% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr13,323 ($2,147) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)