Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.31162 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr13,435 (Mex$ 43,114) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 4 hours ago)