Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.098 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr10,674 (R$ 9,723) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)