Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05824 DKK / KES
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 43% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr15,431 (Shilling264,943) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)