Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08258 DKK / INR
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 58% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr12,748 (₨154,364) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 3 hours ago)