Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.250 DKK / USD
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr23,147 ($3,704) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)