Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,066 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.31043 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr15,615 (Mex$ 50,301) in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)