Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.504 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr13,519 (RM8,987) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 4 hours ago)