Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.799 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 30% more expensive than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr39,102 (HK$48,964) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Esbjerg.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)