Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.206 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 36% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr17,294 (2,787 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 84,000 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)