Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is about the same as in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,348 (€3,812) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Esbjerg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)