Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 844 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07323 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 50% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr14,945 (Taka 204,067) in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)