Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08326 DKK / INR
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 61% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr10,955 (₨131,581) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 4 hours ago)