Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 955 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.113 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr11,998 (R$ 10,778) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 900 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)