Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Esbjerg, Denmark
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06686 DKK / ARS *
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 66% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr10,144 (ARS $151,711) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 3 hours ago)