Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.39336 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr11,336 (E£ 28,817) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)