Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06320 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 47% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr13,773 (217,904 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)