Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01442 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 62% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr11,433 (792,625 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)