Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14325 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 73% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,027TL (RD$ 97,918) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)