Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,721 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01149 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 132% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,154TL (CH$1,493,568) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)