Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.204 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 65% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,191TL ($b9,297) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,700 (about 3 hours ago)