Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,732 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.444 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,361TL (R$ 9,250) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 4 hours ago)