Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07606 TRY / KES
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 113% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,299TL (Shilling187,983) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)