Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,129 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.251 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 79% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,495TL (S/. 6,440) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)