Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 969 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.590 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,605TL (R$ 8,555) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 7 hours ago)