Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.301 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 323% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,584TL (kr22,745) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $650 (about 2 hours ago)