Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.793 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 45% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,606TL (2,213 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)