Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Erdenet, Mongolia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 141.978 MNT / MXN
Do you live in Erdenet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is about the same as in Erdenet (Mongolia)
For example, you would need at least 6,701,113 ₮ (Mex$ 47,198) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,480,000 ₮ in Erdenet.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)