Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Erdenet, Mongolia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 367.025 MNT / HKD
Do you live in Erdenet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 19% more expensive than in Erdenet (Mongolia)
For example, you would need at least 53,296,087 ₮ (HK$145,211) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,700,000 ₮ in Erdenet.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 3 hours ago)