Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Erdenet, Mongolia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 2850.650 MNT / CUC *
Do you live in Erdenet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Erdenet (Mongolia)
For example, you would need at least 4,783,399 ₮ (1,678 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,460,000 ₮ in Erdenet.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 38 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €2.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)