Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Erdenet, Mongolia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 3415.633 MNT / EUR
Do you live in Erdenet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Erdenet (Mongolia)
For example, you would need at least 21,505,977 ₮ (€6,296) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,200,000 ₮ in Erdenet.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)