Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Erdenet, Mongolia
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 30.712 MNT / ARS *
Do you live in Erdenet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Erdenet (Mongolia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300,000 ₮ in Erdenet you would need to make just about 2,161,244 ₮ (ARS $70,371) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)