Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Erdenet, Mongolia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 181.308 MNT / EGP
Do you live in Erdenet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Erdenet (Mongolia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,540,000 ₮ in Erdenet you would need to make just about 6,008,997 ₮ (E£ 33,142) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhanbad costs ₨1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 22,400₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)