Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Erdenet, Mongolia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 181.760 MNT / EGP
Do you live in Erdenet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Erdenet (Mongolia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,890,000 ₮ in Erdenet you would need to make just about 4,543,455 ₮ (E£ 24,997) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 2 hours ago)