Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Erdenet, Mongolia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.665 MNT / KZT
Do you live in Erdenet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Erdenet (Mongolia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,720,000 ₮ in Erdenet you would need to make just about 5,283,393 ₮ (792,764 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 7 hours ago)