Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Erdenet, Mongolia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.581 MNT / KZT
Do you live in Erdenet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Erdenet (Mongolia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800,000 ₮ in Erdenet you would need to make just about 5,368,241 ₮ (815,702 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)