Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Enugu, Nigeria
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,727 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 67.047 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Enugu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is about the same as in Enugu (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 ₦ in Enugu you would need to make just about 1,568,318 ₦ (R$ 23,391) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)