Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Enugu, Nigeria
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,208 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 104.862 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Enugu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Enugu (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,612,401 ₦ (S/. 15,376) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Enugu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)