Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Ensenada, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.518 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Ensenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 174% more expensive than in Ensenada (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,765 (C$4,647) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiclayo costs S/. 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)