Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Ensenada, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.912 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Ensenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Ensenada (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,729 ($b12,614) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (about 3 hours ago)