Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina vs Ensenada, Mexico
WARNING! Rosario has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rosario.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,016 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21464 MXN / ARS *
Do you live in Ensenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Ensenada (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 31,000 in Ensenada you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,328 (ARS $127,316) in Rosario.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 2 hours ago)