Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Ensenada, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 711 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021.
Do you live in Ensenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Ensenada (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,895 in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)