Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Ensenada, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 614 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.565 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Ensenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is about the same as in Ensenada (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,545 (R$ 8,568) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 4 hours ago)