Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Elx, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12026 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Elx? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 35% cheaper than in Elx (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Elx you would need to make just about €1,435 ($b11,936) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)