Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Eldoret, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.899 KES / DOP
Do you live in Eldoret? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Eldoret (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling166,371 (RD$ 87,631) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling154,000 in Eldoret.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 4 hours ago)