Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021.
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,979 zł in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)